Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. Let's keep it a safe holiday as well.
I have made a list of safty tips for my younger fans who are going Trick or Treating this year.
13 Safety tips for Trick or Treaters
- Plan your route and share it with your family. If possible, have an adult go
- Trick or Treat in a group. Make sure your family knows who you are with.
- Establish a return time.
- Vist only neighborhoods you know.
- Only Trick or Treat at a house where the porch light is on.
- Never go into a house.
- Walk, don't run, on the sidewalks and not in the streets.
- Always cross the street at the corner and not between parked cars.
- Be sure to carry a flash light.
- Make sure your costume has some light colored material and add
- Masks can obstruct your vision. If you must wear a mask, have the eye
holes cut larger. The safest thing to do is to use facepaint or Halloween
makeup that meets the Federal standards for cosmetics.
- Be cautious of animals and strangers.
- Do not eat your treats until you return home and an your parents
have inspected them.
This web site is maintained by John Bundy Productions © Copyright 2006. All rights reserved. Pictures and graphics may not be used on any web site without written permission.